DXF File Viewer for iPhone / iPad / iPod
See nvDXF in AppStore | See nvDXF Lite in AppStore
nvDXF is a DXF file viewer. It lets you upload dxf files to your device by using any internet browser or download files to device from web by entering url. Model can be viewed in 2D or 3D with hardware accelerated display. Navigation is done by simply using touches on view.
- Upload files to device and browse/download files using internet browser
- Download files to device by entering URL
- 2D (XY, XZ, YZ planes) and 3D display
- High performance, fast display and navigation using hardware accelerated graphics
- Perspective & Orthographic projection options in 3D
- Pan, zoom in & out, zoom reset, rotate in 3D
- Fill / Wireframe only modes
- Spin animation in 3D
- File management on device, add/delete files
- Layer management, turn on & off available layers
- Supported DXF features: POINT, LINE, 3DFACE, SOLID, CIRCLE, ARC, LWPOLYLINE, TEXT. Layers, blocks, entity color per layer and entity color per entity are supported as well.
nvDXF Lite is the free version of nvDXF. You can keep only one file stored in your device with nvDXF Lite. nvDXF lets you store as many files as you need at a time.
Please contact us at
for nvDXF related issues.
Some Screenshots of nvDXF in iPhone